To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What's it all about?

The world wide web is a great BIG place! So many places to visit and so little time! So much to see and do! The magnitude of it is staggering!

Enter The Daily Dare...a blog born from the efforts and ideas of four card-makers to organize a calendar of sorts, listing the on-going opportunities available to stampers to accept a challenge that will expand their skills and stimulate their creativity.

Our hope is that this will become a regular stop for you on a daily basis...that The Daily Dare will provide a resource to save you time and effort and allow you to spend that newly-found freedom doing what you wanna be doing...stamping!

In the coming days we will begin to gather information and list challenges. We'll categorize them according to the day of the week they are published, and also by genre, so that you can easily find what you're searching for. If you know of a stampers' challenge site that we have not yet discovered, please bring it to our attention! We appreciate your patience as we begin this journey and refine our ideas to make this a useful, interesting, and fun place to be! What a great way to bring 2008 to a close and usher in the New Year!

19 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I love coming to one place to find all the scoop and see what fits me for that day and stamping time. Y'all are so clever to think of doing this. I hope it turns out GREAT!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gals what a great idea. I love this. have to bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limelight Papercrafts has two Thursday sketch and product challenges per month! They will be posted January 8 and January 22 this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! Don't forget the weekly Belli Challenge on Wednesday's and the Created by Courtney Challenge on Tuesdays! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies
    I stumbled upon your site, whislt thinking to myself someone MUST put all the challenges in one place! Et voila...here you are! THANKS!
    I run a challenge blog for Sugar Nellie stamp fans. It's called The Sugar Bowl and we post a challenge every second Thursday with AMAZING prizes. We also run a project on a monthly basis called Sugar Sugar.
    You can find us HERE
    and you can find my email link on the sidebar should you need any more details or help.
    Many Thanks & Best Wishes
    Gayle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ladies! I've just recently discovered your blog and love that you have done all this hard work and shared it with us. Thank you for that!! I've recently become a member of the DT for a new stamp company called Shirley's 2 Girls, and they've started running challenges on their blog to get people more familiar with their images (which are darling, by the way). Is it possible to add their challenges to your list? They are posting challenges on the 2nd 2sday of the month (get it? Shirley's 2 Girls, 2nd 2sday? Clever, huh?!!) and for now are offering prizes to the winners. Their blog is located here: http://shirleys2girls.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much for considering my request!! If you have questions, please feel free to email me at garkarlon at msn dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! This is exactly what I was wishing I could figure out for myself!! I'm SO linking ya'll to my blog!! I found you via SCS while reading thru the new CAS forum (DebDeb's comment). This is brilliant! Thanks for your round up of challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Word......I just found this and I'm in heaven. What a fantastic idea - thank you, thank you, thank you. I came here through Judy's blog at Joy in a JAR....her icon on the sidebar. I'll be coming here daily now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a beautiful, clever blog. Thank You for making it easy to find the Daily challenges.
    I would be very grateful if you would consider adding a new challenge blog to your list for Friday called Something Completely Different which is going live this Friday with different weekly topics on a monthly theme. There will be prizes & blog candy with something for the 1st week. Thanking you in anticipation. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frankie has a tag challenge here every Wednesday so do take a look,thanks,
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great blog! i'm so happy to have found it, sometimes I want to try something new and have no clue where to go!

    here are some challenges that I actually run:

    sundays: www.mygraficochallenges.blogspot.com
    wednesdays: www.sissysscraps.blogspot.com

    not sure if this is something you post either, but these are 2 swap groups that are monthly:

    Swappin' Scraps
    www.papercraftplanet.com/group/swappinscraps

    Swap"IN" Unity
    www.myunityplace.com/group/swapinunity

    Thanks!

    xoxo
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for doing this...You are the first link in my 'Challenges Section'
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diva Coffee Break Designs (DCBD) has color & sketch challenges every Wednesday. SUO.
    www.divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com

    Thank you so much!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Deb! could you add to the list Softpencil Challenges? It´s a weekly challenge starting each Saturday :)
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/softpencil

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe it has taken me this long to find your blog!! I see my wonderful DT's blog challenge listed under Saturdays and am VERY proud I made your lists. Thank you, ladies for ALL of your hard work! Sincerely, Kelly :) Hugs and Happy Stampin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous idea, I can not believe it took me so long to find you. :)

    ReplyDelete