To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Come Sunday...

It seems that Sunday is truly a day of rest! I have only three links for Sunday challenges to share (edited to add that this list is growing since the original post!):
Please leave your comment to link to any others that should be added. Thanks to all of you who are contributing!

Sunday Stamping Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's strange... I guess Sunday is the day to catch up on all of the Challenges on Friday and Saturday! LOL!!! :o) Hugs, Ash-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fab idea to have all the challenges in one place! I host a challenge blog - http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com
    It has a variety of challenges posted each sunday, I would love it if you added me to your list!! TY have a fab week
    michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to organize the challenges for us all like this! thanks!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh what a cool idea!!!! I love this and have got you on my Google Reader now!!!! Thank you so much for putting this together!!

    ReplyDelete