To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Do you like it?

How are we doin' so far? Still in *basic* mode for now...we're hoping to add some buttons across the top to link to each day of the week, and to begin to categorize the types of challenges and vendor specific ones, but for now, just we're simply gathering links.

Saturday's listing: Today also is the final challenge for Gina K's week of special challenges, so don't miss the giant prize give-away!

Hopefully it has been helpful to have the challenges all listed in one place so you can make your favorite choice!

The card I'm sharing with you is a card I made for the Sweet 'n Sassy release party last night. We were challenged by Suzy Haghighi of Paper Monkey to make a card using a technique called paper tole. I stamped the image on whisper white cardstock, then stamped the flowers twice more, cutting and layering them to give the design dimension and depth. So fun! I think this card came out looking rather old-fashioned, like the wall-paper in my grandmother's house! You can visit the gallery at SCS to see more cards made using this technique.

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome site!!!

    I would love to add my challenge blog to this site: Our challenge site is called: Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge. Every Friday we post a sneak peek picture - we love it when people try to guess what the movie is!!!
    And then, every saturday we pick a movie from which to draw inspiration in creating cards, scrapbook layouts, altered projects -- really anything. Inspiration could come from the movie jacket cover, characters, music, costumes, dialogues, furniture -- anything at all!!!

    Hope you have a chance to check it out!! This week's movie pick is: Mama Mia!!!

    You can check us out at our blog:

    http://cinemasaturdaycreativechallenge.blogspot.com/

    Thank you so much for creating this awesome blog!! There are so many challenges out there and this is such a great way to keep track of all of them!!!

    Brilliant!!
    Best wishes,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the add!!!

    Can't wait to try all these awesome challenges!!!

    You guys seriously should get a medal for organizing this --- this is such an organizing tool for what I can create in a week!!!

    Brilliant idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I added the color challenge that I host on PCP every Saturday! :) Hugs, Ash-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for including my EtsyInspired challenge! It means a lot to me that you ladies would take all the effort to put this together for all us stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a wonderful idea! Thanks for all your hard work in compiling all this info! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool blog, and my BFF Michelle is helping out, how cool!

    I have a challenge/blog candy opportunity on my blog: http://daiseyfreak.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-wants-shortcuts-blog-candy.html

    to create a card based on the theme of LOVE if you'd like to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really enjoying your blog. Having the challenges in one place is so much easier to do them!
    Your card is so pretty. I love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete