To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Fun Friday!

Hello all! I am a little later than I'd like to be w/ today's post (midnight would be nice!) because I'm headed to Orlando for SU regionals and I've had lots of deadlines and extra things to do...if ever I'm late with another, just scroll down to the prior week's listing for that day of the week. All the new challenges that have been brought to light should have been added to the list, although occasionally one will sneak by. At least that way you can see what's out there and you're not stalking challenges altogether.

I'm very excited about this trip! I wasn't even planning to go until Silke (sparklegirl) and Denise (peanutbee) said they were going, which immediately and completely changed my mind. I am beyond excited! We are gonna have so much fun! This will be the first SU event that my upline, Kathy, and I have attended together, and it is gonna be a blast!

Here's today's challenge list:Treehouse Stamps held their release party on PCP last night...it was soooo much fun! Two new Treehouse stamps were revealed, and we shared cards using some of the new stuff that has been added recently (Lelo, Whiff of Joy, Inkadinkado and more). That includes copic kits at very reasonable prices, so you need to go check it out! The card I am displaying today is one that I made using my new copic markers and a cute little $1 stamp also from THS. I love these little stamps because they're QUICK! They're perfect for practicing coloring techniques because they're small, and they're just SO cute!

OK...off and running to pack the car and be on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment