To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

The Sunday morning routine in the Felts household includes praise team practice from 8:30 to 9:30, two worship services (contemporary and traditional) followed by lunch and *finally* some stamping! New, uninked rubber in the house sometimes makes it hard to concentrate! I wanna get home early today! I'm especially excited to hear any news from CHA! There should be pictures soon!

Here are today's challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Card Positioning Systems (CPS) has card sketch challenges on Sundays. I know they've got a great contest going on right now :D

    http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I came across this site. Thank you so much for doing this! I am not sure if you have this site listed, but Cuttlebug does many challenges, there are 2 current ones that I can think of (#15 and the weave technique):
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    This one is going on until February 1st at Roses on Paper (there are required companies that you have to use a stamp from: Magnolias, The Greeting Farm, Whiff of Joy, Sarah Kay, or Rachel Anne Miller):
    http://ropchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/01/challenge-4-ankis-sketch.html

    You can bet that I will be a regular here at this hangout! ;)

    ReplyDelete