To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday

I have so much admiration for those of you who deal with cold weather on a regular basis! North Florida is expected to wake up to 22 degrees this morning!

I got some new stamp goodies in the mail yesterday, so I'm excited to ink 'em up and stay warm and cozy in my stamp room (aka the guest bedroom no one dare come into!). Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I also have Flutter By Wednesday's on my blog on Wednesday's. http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com

    Your blog is an awesome one, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb! Here's another Wednesday regular for you from SUINK:

    http://www.suinkandmore.typepad.com/suink_blog/

    ReplyDelete