To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday

Today is the first anniversary of the Belli Challenge! Congratulations Chrissy! Since I've only been keeping up with The Daily Dare for just about a month, accomplishing a whole year of challenges is quite a feat to celebrate in my opinion! Definitely something to be proud of! I hope all of you challenge chasers will stop by Chrissy's blog and make a comment to express congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies!

    I thinkthe blog is brilliant - thanks for doing it.

    I gave you an award - but please don't feel obligated.

    http://papergardenprojects.com/blog/2009/01/28/i-won-an-award/

    ReplyDelete