To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday

Hello!

Did y'all notice yesterday that for most of the day The Daily Dare had only a sidebar, with nothing else?! What's up with THAT?! It was so strange...thankfully everything eventually reappeared.

I am thrilled to be joining Riley's Color Dare team, so I hope to post pictures of my Color Dare card here on The Daily Dare each Wednesday. This is my card for today's colors...Bordering Blue, Brilliant Blue, Gable Green, Sahara Sand, and Close to Cocoa.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back, thought it was my PC playing up. I was lost without you......lol

    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is such a lovely idea to add a little interest by adding your card challenge at the top. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete