To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday

Happy Monday! I'd like to draw your attention to two new challenges that have been added to The Daily Dare. One is a daily challenge, 365 Cards. The other is a new Monday challenge, Res-Q Challenge. I know you're gonna have fun with them! Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Is it just me or do Mondays have a ton of challenges???? I love the new ResQ Challenge blog! I am friends with some of those ladies! Thanks for always keeping us up to date on the challenges! I LOVE Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb - I love how you drew attention to the new challenges you added this Monday. Great idea! Especially on a day that has such a long list of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome plug for RES-Q- Challenge! We are having so much fun with it and welcome anyone one with an idea to post our next challenge! Thanks again!
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete