To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

I have two challenge cards to share with you today...if you would like to know more about either of them, visit my personal blog, With a Stamp and a Song.

My first card is for Riley's Color Dare. This week's colors are Almost Amethyst, Regal Rose, and Night of Navy.

My second card is for a sketch challenge issued by my i {heart} papers design team mate, Kendra. All of our design team has posted sketch cards on their blogs, so be sure to visit them for inspiration (see my blog sidebar for links). Kendra is offering a prize, so make your card, then post a link on her blog before March 24th to be eligible to win!

And now, on to the rest of today's challenges!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! You should do this more often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just amazing!! I love them all!1\

    ReplyDelete