To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday

This week's Banana Split Sunday challenge is *NOT a card!* I decided to alter a little Lindt chocolate box. Visit my blog, With a Stamp and a Song, to see more.

I have to say thank you to those of you who have left comments for my cards or notes of appreciation that there is a place to see lots of challenges in list format. I am so glad that you're finding The Daily Dare beneficial! Please, if you find any errors or if you come across a broken link, let me know! And thank you for continuing to bring new challenges to our ongoing, ever-growing list!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea Deb. Would it be possible to group them somehow so I can easily find those that are Sketches always or Color always and then of course the ones that vary by week to week? Would be so helpful!

    ReplyDelete