To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday

Copic Creations Challenge is hosting their 2nd challenge today! It's a fun one, and there's a great prize to go along with it!

This week's Color Dare colors are Baja Breeze, Really Rust, Summer Sun, + a neutral (I chose brown). You can visit my blog, With a Stamp and a Song, to find out more about my card (and click through to see today's Sweet 'n Sassy project)...or go directly to Color Dare to see my DT-mates' creations.

1 comment:

  1. hi! i love this blog and refer to it often! how do i get some other challenges added here?
    studio G collectors challenge every other sunday, etsy inspired, paper play both on saturday i think....courtney's closet please let me know how to get these added on thanks!!!
    marti {at} pezadoodle {dot} com

    ReplyDelete