To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday

Hello stampers!

I just returned from a trip to Louisiana (my dad had total knee surgery)...the posts over the last almost two weeks were pre-scheduled, and in my post-travel fog I missed telling you yesterday about a new FRIDAY challenge. Although today is Saturday, I wanted to bring this Friday challenge to your attention.

Scrap 'n Stamp is now doing Friday Sketch Challenges, with prizes too!!! This month it only runs two Fridays, the 8th and the 22nd, but starting June it will run every Friday!

And now, here's the Saturday list!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your dad is doing much better today. I'm sure he really appreciated your being there to help. Welcome back :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your dad is feeling better.

    Also, I wanted to let you know that Modern Sugar Blvd just started adding Saturday challenges. The first challenge is here.

    M.E.

    ReplyDelete