To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday

Two cards for you today...the first is for Riley's Color Dare. Today's colors are Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, and Summer Sun. Usually these bold colors kind of put me off, but with Hawaiian Chicken around, they were just perfect! Riley is looking for some designers to add to our team, so be sure to check that out!


My second card is for this week's CPS sketch. Sweet 'n Sassy is the sponsor. I chose to stamp a sweet teapot and pair it with Basic Grey's beautiful Porcelain designer papers.

More on my blog about each of these cards...I'd love if you'd visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment