To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday

Blogger is still having problems with scheduled posts, and with the holiday weekend, that is a bit more painful. I certainly hope they get that fixed before CHA in a few weeks. (I will probably not have internet access then...I'm so addicted it is shameful! Thankfully it is only for a few days!) In the meantime, I am doing my best to post early! Doesn't always work, but I'm tryin'!

2 comments:

  1. Deb, you do a great job. Love your site and appreciate all your hard work. With your site and winning 3 challenges I'm really addicted.
    Thanks,
    Beverly Gotthardt

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreeing with Bev over here! this is like one-stop shopping!

    Deb, we have re-launched our blog, If The Shoe Fits... Scrap It!, and now have our challenges set for mondays, wednesdays and fridays. we'd love it if you would add us to your list (i know you've done this for our colour challenges in the past, and we're VERY grateful - thank you!).

    :) have fun at CHA! i wish i could go!

    ---Karmyn

    ReplyDelete