To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday

I hope y'all are having alot of fun playing Dare to Get Dirty over at Splitcoaststampers! I am excited about the timing of it, because I have some design team cards to make and have ready for scheduled posts while I'm away at CHA, so I could use all this fabulous inspiration! If I can figure out how to upload 'em to my gallery (not just my blog) while I'm away, I'll be in business! This card was made for the first of Thursday's DTGD challenges in combination with Friday's LSC. More about it on my blog, With a Stamp and a Song.

I am so excited to share that I am hosting a challenge today at 3 EST, so I hope you'll get to take a peek at mine and all the other Dirty Girls' challenges that have been posted over the last few days. You have until August 1st to upload your creations. If you're not a fan club member, this is an excellent time to become one! There are some great challenges, and amazing eye candy not only this weekend, but every month! The Dirty Dozen gallery opens each month on the 15th and then you are invited play along with the monthly theme. Not only that, but the big bonus is instant uploads! Not having to wait for a moderator to approve your card is a huge reason to become a fan club member!
* The Basic Grey Challenge Blog is closed for remodeling but will host a Grand Re-opening soon with some fabulous Blog Candy! Watch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment