To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday


My card for today is a very rustic, no-frills card for my husband's birthday in a couple of weeks...I made it for this week's Banana Split Challenge, to use rub-ons. More on my blog, With a Stamp and a Song.

Here are two more Sunday challenges: Anyone for Anya and Visual Bitts

A couple of weeks ago I introduced a new bi-weekly challenge to you called Stampin' Sisters in Christ. I'm delighted to announce that--due to the tremendous response to their challenge--the sisters have decided to make their challenge a weekly challenge instead of every other week!

I've never done this before...but I got an email about an upcoming fund-raiser crop and thought I'd pass along the info...if you're interested in contributing, you can send something for their silent auction (to be held September 12). Read more here.
*The girls at Page Plans are taking a break for now, but they'll be back in the Fall (late September/early October). I just couldn't stand to remove this great resource!

1 comment:

  1. hi Deb,

    Just found a new Sunday Challenge:

    http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete