To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday

I gave myself a little challenge for today's OCL Blog Hop! I'm not a person who usually MAKES A SCENE, so that is exactly what I did for today's card! Granny's Potion is BLOG CANDY so you need to be sure to visit With a Stamp and a Song, and then hop on through the rest of our designers' and guests' links 'cause there's lots more out there!
*on summer vacation

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The coloring on this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a weekly challenge for Victoria Case every Thursday

    http://www.vcstampchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete