To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday

Well, I figured it would happen at some point in time, and today was the day! My husband is on vacation this week, and since I figured I would have less time at the computer I prepared several posts at once and scheduled publication...and I put Monday's challenges on Tuesday! OOPS! Thanks to Shell and Carol for letting me know so I could quick run fix it!

3 comments:

  1. This is a repeat of yesterdays ....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb. Could you please Paper Maniac Challenges (http://papermaniacchallenges.blogspot.com/) to the list for Tuesdays? We are starting up our bi-weekly challenges this upcoming Tuesday, September 1. Thank you so much :)
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Deb! Could you please add the AiFatory Challenge? Here is the link: http://aifactorychallenges.blogspot.com/

    They will be weekly challenges presented on Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete