To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday

2RedBananas' Banana Split challenge for this week is to use stripes and dots. My card features a cute little House Mouse image...I wish this little fella would help get us in the mood to start back to school (we homeschool) but we are just not ready yet! Well, come Tuesday, it is gonna have to happen, ready or not! More about my card on my blog.
*The girls at Page Plans are taking a break for now, but they'll be back in the Fall (late September/early October). I just couldn't stand to remove this great resource!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, we're an established challenge blog - fun, no stress, all types of creativity encouraged!

    http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/

    The Order of the Opus-Gluei

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!!!! We homeschool too and I just got this little guy in the mail!!! Your mousie is sooo dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete