To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday

Our i {heart} papers team members were each sent the same product, a beautiful sheet of large patterned print and some gorgeous ribbon...and they have certainly met the challenge! Links to their creations are on my blog. Although you won't have the same designer paper, I challenge you to pull out those large-scaled prints and put 'em to use!

Today is reveal day for the Dirty Dozen gallery over at Splitcoast Stampers. I cannot believe this is my 4th gallery and that I only have two more to go! Time flies when you're havin' fun! Each month after the gallery opens, the Fan Club is invited to play along with the current theme. Here's my invitation to you! Another great reason to become a member!

Also every 15th of the month, it's Copic Creations time!

1 comment:

  1. There is a challenge w/prizes every Tuesday at
    Doodle Palace
    Thanks for all you do for blogland!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete