To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday

This morning I added a new challenge to yesterday's list...since it is a monthly challenge that debuted yesterday, I wanted to spotlight it. Right off the bat it made me think of my friend Neva, the Queen of Combos! Neva, did you see it?! It's right up your alley! ;)
*on summer vacation

2 comments:

  1. Love this site, glad a friend pointed me in this direction. Mercy has a Tuesday sketch challenge if you want to add it to your list:

    http://lordhavemercy-mercykerin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb,check out http://colourq.blogspot.com
    This young lady has a pretty neat site, you might want to add it to your list.
    Your site was a wonderful find for this challenge junkie, you're always my first go to.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete