To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday


I have two challenges for you this morning!

I am heart-broken for my friend and former design team mate Sarah Anderson in the loss of her 3.5 year old son, Henry. Henry passed away on Monday after battling with a virus for just 3 short days, which I'm sure to Sarah seemed to last forever. I cannot imagine the shock and the agony she, her husband Darrin and 1 year old son Jack are now enduring.

Pink Cat Studios is offering this adorable digi-stamp as a fundraiser for a memorial for Henry. He loved the zoo (almost as much as he loved Star Wars!) and so we hope to purchase some trees to be planted there in Henry's memory. I hope you'll purchase a stamp and play along!

I participated in a challenge from Jessica Fick, Design Team Coordinator at GinaK, to make a Christmas card following her sketch. You can see my card on my blog, hop to the other designers' creations, and then take the challenge yourself!
*on summer vacation

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Deb, I'm so sorry to hear about Sarah's little boy. How tragic. I just purchased the digi-stamp and will do my best to play along in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete