I have two challenges for you this morning!
I am heart-broken for my friend and former design team mate Sarah Anderson in the loss of her 3.5 year old son, Henry. Henry passed away on Monday after battling with a virus for just 3 short days, which I'm sure to Sarah seemed to last forever. I cannot imagine the shock and the agony she, her husband Darrin and 1 year old son Jack are now enduring.
Pink Cat Studios is offering this adorable digi-stamp as a fundraiser for a memorial for Henry. He loved the zoo (almost as much as he loved Star Wars!) and so we hope to purchase some trees to be planted there in Henry's memory. I hope you'll purchase a stamp and play along!
I participated in a challenge from Jessica Fick, Design Team Coordinator at GinaK, to make a Christmas card following her sketch. You can see my card on my blog, hop to the other designers' creations, and then take the challenge yourself!
- 365 Cards
- Charisma Cardz
- Color Create (every other week)
- Cooking It Up With Katie (every other week)
- CPCM Bible Verse
- Cute Card Thursday
- Delightful Sketches (every other week)
- Design Dollies Sketch Challenge
- Divine Divas (1st and 3rd Thursdays)
- Dutch Dare
- Eat, Sleep, Stamp
- Ildi Co (1st and 3rd Thursday)
- Lili of the Valley
- Limelight Papercrafts (every other Thursday)
- OCC Sketch
- Paper Play
- Salt Faith (every other Thursday)
- SCS Ways to Use It
- Sketches by Tamara Card Sketch*
- Stamping Boutique (every other Thursday)
- Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge
- The Sugar Bowl (every other Thursday)
- Three Clovers Designs
- Treehouse Thursday
- Twisted Thursdays
- Victoria Case