To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday

This week's Color Dare colors were fun and perfect for featuring this reckless Tom since Turkey Day will be here before you know it! He must be trying to escape!

4 comments:

  1. Deb-that is SO cute. I love that image and the sentiment...both are perfect...as is your use of the Color Dare colors. Great job as always!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb - This is so awesome! I love love that turkey and how you used him along with the color dare colors this week! Thanks for joining us at the color dare, hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card.. I love that image.. HUGS

    ~Feel free to check out my blog I have Free Digital Stamps, a new one each Wed. & Blog Candy too.. (top right sidebar)
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - SO CUTE!!! Where'd you get that crazy turkey?

    ReplyDelete