To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday

This week's Color Dare colors gave me a scare at first, but I really liked them once my card was finished: Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, and Soft Suede. There's still time to submit a card for the CD DT call!

Just a note for today...it's The Daily Dare's first birthday! One whole year! 52 weeks, 365 days! Yay for us! :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy 1st Birthday. I visit everyday to see what interesting sketches or challenges I can find. Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Birthday! I have a question about the card you did...where did you find the snowflakes?? they are beautiful! and the color combination is way prettier when you see it than what I thought it would be :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. Your site is a constant source for me and I thank you for the wonderful job you do. Here's to many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a year! How fun!!
    Starting next week my Flutter By Wednesday will be moving homes: http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first year anniversary!! You have a wonderful site and it helps me so much ... thanks for all your hard work! Happy 2010 to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a year. Happy Late Blog-day.
    Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete