To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday

The {stamps} of Life is this week's sponsor of Crazy4Challenges. This week's theme is Be My Valentine! I'm sharing a ViewMaster style card that I made when this set, Love2Hug, was first released. Be sure to check out the challenge...there'll be a randomly drawn winner who'll receive either 2 clear sets OR 5 digital sets from the {stamps} of Life!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I'm doing this right, I did the Saturday challenge and it is at
    www.heathersscrap.blogspot.com under 365 card challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club Challenge" every Saturday

    http://dcdchristmasclub.blogspot.com/

    Thanks Susie xx

    ReplyDelete