To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday

For a long time I've wanted to categorize links according to types of challenges, and so I started first with sketch challenges, alphabetizing them into one list. You probably noticed the tab appear at the top of the page.  I plan to add several more pages, including one for color challenges, scrapbook challenges, digital challenges, and those that are vendor-specific.  If there's a category you'd like to see, let me know!  I'm not making any promises, but I promise I will consider it!

3 comments:

  1. YAY, thanks for adding the sketches page, them and colour challenges are what I come here to find! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your tabs are a neat idea, you are streamlining the challenges. Thanks so much for listing them here for us!

    ReplyDelete