To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! Thank you for so patiently waiting as it took longer than expected to select winners for our 12 Days challenges! (I unexpectedly ended up with mono-vision contacts yesterday, and my eyes/brain were exhausted! I hope I can get used to them!).

And so, without further adieu, here are our randomly selected winners!  (I actually had to laugh at how these worked out, because it looks like I hand-picked some of them according to what challenges and companies I know some of you patronize, but I promise you, that was NOT the case!  These were determined by random.org's integer selector.)   And if I've made any mistakes with links, or selected a design team member from a sponsor, please let me know!

Winners, will you please email me your addresses!?  :)  I will forward them and get your gifts on their way!
Congratulations to all of our winners!  Enjoy your gifts and please, share with us what you make with them!

I've really enjoyed celebrating the 12 Days, and I'm hoping all of you did too!  If you would like to make this an annual thing, or if you have any suggestions for making the 12 Days better, I'd love to hear from you!  I hope that whether you were a winner or not, you'll express your gratitude to our sponsors by visiting their blogs and online webstores!

Here are today's challenges!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! It's so much fun to win stamping prizes! Thanks Deb for putting this all together!
    Trina (mnfroggie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias!! It was so fun to get a jump start on my mojo after a long seista from stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd what Dawn said! My post-holiday funk has now dissipated and i'm super excited to play with my new flourishes goodies =D Thanks for organizing this, Deb!

    ReplyDelete