To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday


I have two challenge cards to share with you today!  The first is one I made for the Lizzie Anne design team challenge, which is to make a baby card.  Extra points if it is inspired by something from the Pottery Barn Kids catalog!  More about it here.


My second card is one I made for the StampTV challenge I'm hosting.  It's a "give it up" challenge, along the lines of giving something up for Lent, which helps you grow spiritually.  Give up your "go to" supplies and stretch your card-making skills!  I gave up my favorite combo of Memento ink and Copic markers as well as my Spellbinders and patterned paper to make this card using the chalkboard technique, aka "black magic."  More about this card on my blog...or visit StampTV to find the challenge and see other DT members' cards and ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! Love your two cards! So pretty!

    I wanted to let you know about two new challenges that are happening at My Time Made Easy. I'm on their DT and thought I'd let you know about them so you can add them to your list.

    The first one is called Pretty Patterns and it is a sketch challenge that will occur on Thursdays.

    The other is called Pretty Paletts and it is a color challenge that will occur on Sundays.

    Here is the link to the MTME blog for both challenges:
    http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/

    Thanks so much for all you do for this blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! The Sunday challenge is called Pretty Palette. Hit the wrong key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, your cards are beautiful! Your giving up challenge is HARD! I don't know if I can do that. But the card you created for it looks wonderful.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete