To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday


It's our monthly i {heart} papers design team challenge!  The card I've made also qualifies for the Our Craft Lounge challenge this week, a color challenge to use orange, gold, and dark brown.  I hope you'll visit my blog, With a Stamp and a Song, to check out the creations of my design team mates and OCL friends!


I used similar colors for this week's CPS sketch, which is sponsored by EAD Designs.  More about the rest of this card is also on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment