To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday


It is a day of design team challenges!


i {heart} papers is spotlighting little calendar stickers from SRM Press.  I am making envelopes to keep the receipts from supply purchases for my Copic classes.  More about my ihp project here.


I used Lizzie Anne's Big Thank You sentiment to make a card for the Gourmet Rubber Stamps color inspiration challenge.  This card is so pearly and pretty IRL!  More about it here.


This week's CPS sketch is sponsored by The {Stamps} of Life.  Fun sketch, just perfect for the new club set, froggy2love!  Find info on this project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment