To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday


This week's CPS was an exceptional challenge for me!  :)  Our sponsor is Sharp Crochet Hook, so I had to revisit my long-ago crochet lessons!  It was not exactly like riding a bike where the memories all come rushing back, but I don't think I did too bad!  

This hook is sharp enough to pierce paper or fabric, so it worked great to make a border on the pocket insert for today's sketch.  I used a paper-piercing guide for stitch placement before beginning with hook and yarn.  Then I made a flower to match!  Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment