To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday


I've had a few major and minor distractions lately, one huge one courtesy of TS Beryl....but I think I'm caught up, at least for the moment! Lately LIFE has been very hectic!


I'm hosting today's Weekly Recipe at Gourmet Rubber Stamps...would be delighted for you to play along!  Just link your card to the GRS FB page!  

1 comment:

  1. SpeedyTV has and new challenge team that posts every Friday called Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV here is the link:

    http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/tutorial-time-on-speedyt

    You have to be a member of SpeedyTV to join the challenge but membership is free.

    If you have any other questions please contact me at djchrist01221971@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Debbie Moran
    Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co
    Co-Design Team Liaison

    ReplyDelete