To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday


I'm sharing two cards with you today (and there's more about each on my blog)...the first is for Flower Soft.  We were asked to make a card using either a Mabel Lucy Atwell stamp or the Oriental Blossoms kit.  I was in a Copic-coloring mood, and just got some new designer paper, so I went with stamping!
This is my card for this week's CPS sketch, which is sponsored by Sizzix.  The stamps are from The {Stamps} of Life, and Stephanie's brand new die is perfect for her newest set, chevrons2stamp.  I love how the sentiment from this set goes so well with this blueprint paper! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your site! I am really thankful you post all these challenges. I wanted to let you know that this one is closed: http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.ca/
    Your cards look wonderful -- however I can only see half of them for some reason? The right side of them appears to be cut off... no idea why... but they look great, what I can see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one too is no longer running: http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems this one too. There's no announcement, but the last post was in Feb: http://www.trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete