To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday


This week's CPS sketch is sponsored by My Favorite Things Stamps. Since "Talk Like a Pirate" day was not so long ago, I used this cute stamp for my card! Visit the CPS blog for lots more great cards with this sketch, and more ideas using MFT Stamps.  There's more on my blog about the products I used for this card.

1 comment:

  1. Sparkle N Sprinkle's monthly challenge is moving to it's own blog. The challenges still run from the 1st thru the end of each month. The new challenge address will be http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.com/ and the first post will be Oct 1. If you can make the appropriate changes I would appreciate it. Thanks Barbara Bruder - SNS Challenge coordinator

    ReplyDelete