To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday


It's a sad day for me in the world of paper-crafting challenge blogs. Today I posted my last sketch card for CPS.  Yes, it's true...Card Positioning Systems will be closing, so for the month of October each of our design team members are saying their farewells.  I have had the blessing of being a member of this team for a little less than two years, and I will miss it so much! Thank you, Tami, for inviting me to be a part of it!  xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of a Hat Creations

    http://outofahatcreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    thank you

    ReplyDelete