To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

VSN Saturday!

Today is Virtual Stamp Night on SCS, so there will be lots of extra challenges to play along with...this little scrapling is from the teaser challenge last night. I had never made one before and it was so much fun! You have 45 minutes (any 45 minutes, not just the 45 right after the challenge is posted) to complete each challenge, and all submissions must be uploaded by 10:00 p.m. EST this Sunday night. If you've never played, I encourage you to give it a whirl!

Here are today's recurring challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, as always for putting my challenge on here! I blogged about this blog so hopefully some of my friends will come over. And adorable scrapling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny Black has a Saturday challenge. It can be found here:
    http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
    If you want to add it to your dare challenges. I'm so glad I found this site! It's really fun.

    ReplyDelete