To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday

Sorry girls...I have been late w/ posting the last few days. I have a cold that is kickin' my butt...it's makin' me spacey! If today's post is missing, just scroll down to last week's list! They do change, but usually only slightly...

3 comments:

  1. I offer a free image and challenge every Tuesday on my blog.
    http://kardsandklay.blogspot.com

    KAH-Wink-E-Dink Digi stamps.

    My images don't need to be used for the challenges, but I offer one as a prize.

    Thank you for adding my link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself Deb! No fun being under the weather. :(
    Whenever you have a chance, could you add my new challenge site?

    Inktegrity Challenge
    http://inktegritydesignteam.blogspot.com/

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete