To submit a challenge

Just leave a comment (including the link) on the day of the week that your challenge is posted.
If you find a link that is no longer active, please notify me!

The Daily Dare lists team challenges only.
There are too many independent demonstrator challenges to include them.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday


Happy New Year!  Hopefully you had a wonderful evening ushering in the first day of 2011!  The beginning of a new year heralds a fresh start full of hope and anticipation.  It is a time of reflection, re-evaluation, and goal-setting for many!  Thus, today's challenge, for the first day of the New Year, the 8th Day of Christmas...brought to you by Tricia and Meredith of Lizzie Anne Designs!  Tricia's challenge is to make a card based on your New Year's resolutions. For today's challenge, use keyword DD12days08.

My resolution is to be more serious about treasuring my time.  For me, that encompasses a lot of things.  I want to be more deliberate about how I spend my time, to focus more on the time I spend taking care of my spirit, mind, and body, to savor the time I spend with my family and friends, and to do my best to avoid being caught in a time crunch with deadlines and commitments.

Today's card, made with a brand new single, Wise Man's Treasure, from Lizzie Anne, will serve as a reminder of those things...the vintage style will help me to remember to look to the future with a remembrance of the things of value from the past...and to make wise choices accordingly. 

The prize for today's challenge includes this brand new single along with the other Lizzie Anne single that is being released today, Love You a Latte.

You have until midnight January 9th to upload your creations to SCS.  Winners will be announced here on January 10th.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card!!! :) love the brown colour on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is beautiful. I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!

    I'd like to let you know about a weekly Saturday challenge at Shannon's Sentiments.
    http://shannonssentimentsstorefront.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the richness of this card!

    ReplyDelete